IPB & Drawing
AF-200E Automatic Electric Suction Scanner Filters
Applications: Compact screen filters with automatic suction scanner back flushing for standard industrial and municipal applications. Operated by an electric motor.
- Filter element: – Stainless Steel screen AISI 316, supported by a PVC cylinder. – Optional – multi layered Stainless Steel Screen
- Available filtration grades: from 80 -3000 micron
- Filter housing material of construction: Carbon Steel ST37.2
- Pre-treatment: sand blasting up to Sa 2.5 grade
- Exterior & Interior coating: electrostatic oven baked polyester-epoxy powder coating with a thickness of 150-200 micron
- Connections: Victaulic, Threaded socket and Flange
- Maximum recommended working pressure: up to 10 bar (145 psi).
- Minimum operating working pressure during flushing: 1.5 bar (21.8 psi)
- Equipped with an electronic control system 110V, 220V or 380-440V 3-phase, 0,125 HP
Cleaning of the screen is performed automatically once the pressure loss (ΔP) across the filter has reached the preset value up to 0.5 bar (7psi). The flushing valve opens, pressure is released from the hydraulic piston, and debris laden water is discharged through the flushing valve. The electric motor simultaneously rotates the dirt collector and moves it along its axis. The combination of the vertical movement and rotation guarantees that the suction nozzles will cover the entire internal screen surface, efficiently cleaning the screen. The whole process takes 5seconds. During the whole process water supply is uninterrupted
The flushing valve closes at the end of the cycle, pressure reapplied to the piston, moving the nozzles back to their rest position, and the filter is cleaned. During the whole process water supply is uninterrupted.