IPB & Drawing
AF-800 Automatic Hydraulic Suction Scanner Filters
Applications: Medium flow screen filter with automatic suction back flushing for standard industrial and municipal applications. Very popular in the irrigation sector.
- Filter element: – ST.ST. screen AISI 316, supported by a PVC cylinder.
- Available filtration grades: 80-3000 micron
- Filter housing material of construction: Carbon Steel ST37.2
- Pre-treatment: sand blasting up to Sa 2.5 grade
- Exterior & Interior coating: electrostatic oven baked polyester-epoxy powder coating with a thickness of 150-200 micron
- Connections: Victualic and Flange
- Maximum recommended working pressure: up to 10 bar (145 psi).
- Minimum operating working pressure during flushing: 2 bar (29 psi)
- Equipped with an electronic control system (6V DC, 12 V DC, 24V AC)
The filter is equipped with a coarse screen that protects the finer screen from stones and larger particles. The coarse screen can be periodically cleaned manually. Automatic flushing of the fine screen is activated once the pressure differential (ΔP) in the filter reaches pre-determined value (up to 0.5 bar). During the flushing cycle, the flushing valve opens, pressure is released from the hydraulic piston and debris laden water is discharged through the flushing valve. Pressure in the hydraulic motor chamber and the dirt collector is significantly lowered causing the dirt collector nozzles move along and rotate cleaning the whole internal screen surface. The flushing cycle takes 5 seconds. The flushing valve closes at the end of the cycle, pressure reapplied to the piston, moving the nozzles back to their rest position, and the filter is cleaned. During the whole process water supply is uninterrupted.