IPB & Drawing
F-2000 Pre-Filtration Strainer
Applications: Protection for water meter or hydrometer, and for decrease of suspended solids level in the water.
- Filter element: Single perforated screen Stainless Steel AISI 316
- Available filtration grades: 3000 micron and coarser
- Filter housing construction material: Carbon Steel ST37.2
- Pre-treatment: sand blasting up to Sa 2.5 grade
- Exterior & Interior coating: electrostatic oven baked polyester-epoxy powder coating with a thickness of 150-200 micron
- Connections: Victaulic, Threaded socket and Flange
- Maximum recommended working pressure: up to 10 bar (145 psi).
The filters are designed and built in accordance with the principle of water flow through the screen openings while solid particles are collected at the lower section of the filter. These particles can be easily removed by drainage through a relatively large drain valve or by opening the cover and washing the screen manually.