IPB & Drawing
F-300 Backwash Filters
Applications: In-line back-up filter after sand/gravel filter
- Filter element: – Stainless Steel screen AISI 316, supported by a PVC cylinder
Available filtration grades: from 80 micron
- Filter housing construction material: Carbon Steel ST37.2
- Pre-treatment: sand blasting up to Sa 2.5 grade
- Exterior & Interior coating: electrostatic oven baked polyester-epoxy powder coating with a thickness of 150-200 micron
- Connections: Victaulic, Threaded socket and Flange
- Maximum pressure: 10 bar (145 psi)
- Maximum recommended working pressure: up to 8 bar (116 psi).
The filters are designed and built in accordance with the principle of water flow through the cylinder screen openings while solid particles are trapped by the screen. These particles can be removed by flushing through a drain valve or by opening the cover and washing the screen manually.
During back-flushing, the filtered water is reversed through the back-flush filter to the sand/gravel filter.