IPB & Drawing
AF-700/7500 Electric Brush Scanner Screen Filters
Applications: Compact screen filters with automatic back flushing. An optimal solution for coarse filtration in most industrial and municipal applications.
- Filter element: – Stainless Steel screen AISI 316, supported by a PVC cylinder. – Optional – multi layered Stainless Steel Screen
- Available filtration grades: from 200-3000 micron
- Filter housing material of construction: Carbon Steel ST37.2
- Pre-treatment: sand blasting up to Sa 2.5 grade
- Exterior & Interior coating: electrostatic oven baked polyester-epoxy powder coating with a thickness of 150-200 micron
- Connections: Victaulic, Threaded socket and Flange
- Maximum recommended working pressure: up to 10 bar (145 psi).
- Minimum operating working pressure during flushing: 1 bar (14.5 psi)
- Equipped with an electronic control system 110V, 220V or 380-440V 3-phase, 0,5 HP
Cleaning of the screen is performed automatically once the pressure loss (ΔP) across the filter has reached the preset value up to 0.5 bar (7psi). The flushing valve opens, and debris laden water is discharged through the flushing valve. The electric motor rotates the Brushes and as a result the brushes traverse the entire screen removing trapped debris. The entire process lasts for just a few seconds.