IPB & Drawing
AF-200 Automatic Hydraulic Suction Scanner Filters
Applications: Compact low flow screen filters with automatic suction scanner back flushing for standard industrial and municipal applications. Very popular in the irrigation sector.
- Filter element: – Stainless Steel screen AISI 316, supported by a PVC cylinder.
- Available filtration grades: 80 – 3000 microns
- Filter housing material of construction: Carbon Steel ST37.2
- Pre-treatment: sand blasting up to Sa 2.5 grade
- Exterior & Interior coating: electrostatic oven baked polyester-epoxy powder coating with a thickness of 150-200 micron
- Connections: Victaulic, Threaded socket and Flange
- Maximum recommended working pressure: up to 10 bar (145 psi).
- Minimum operating working pressure during flushing: 2 bar (28.4 psi)
- Equipped with an electronic control system (6V DC, 12 V DC, 24V AC)
Cleaning of the screen is performed automatically once the pressure loss (ΔP) across the filter has reached the preset value up to 0.5 bar (7psi). The flushing valve opens, pressure is released from the hydraulic piston, and debris laden water is discharged through the flushing valve. Pressure in the hydraulic motor chamber and the dirt collector is significantly lowered causing the dirt collector nozzles move along and rotate cleanings the whole internal screen surface. The flushing cycle takes 5 seconds. The flushing valve closes at the end of the cycle, pressure reapplied to the piston, moving the nozzles back to their rest position, and the filter is cleaned. During the whole process water supply is uninterrupted.