IPB & Drawing
SA-500B Semi - Automatic Brush Filters
Applications: Semi –automatic brush filters
- Filter element: – Stainless Steel screen ANSI 316, supported by a PVC cylinder .
- Available filtration grade: from 300 micron
- Filter housing material of construction: Carbon Steel ST37.2
- Pre-treatment: sand blasting up to Sa 2.5 grade
- Exterior & Interior coating: electrostatic oven baked polyester-epoxy powder coating with a thickness of 150-200 micron
- Connections: Victualic and Flange
- Maximum recommended working pressure: up to 10 bar (145 psi).
- Minimum operating working pressure during flushing: 1 bar (14.5 psi)
- Equipped with pressure gauge which indicates the pressure difference of 5 m
- Clean screen pressure loss: up to 0.1 bar (1.45 psi)
Water flows through the inlet and through the cylindrical screen trapping the solids on the screen. The filter can be manually cleaned while still pressurized and without removing the screen. The operator cleans the screen by opening the flush valve and turning the handle, fully up and then back down. As a result the brushes traverse the entire screen removing trapped debris. The entire process lasts for just a few seconds.