IPB & Drawing
F-500 Fertilizer Tank
Applications: fertilizer tanks for use in agricultural applications.
- Body of strainer and connections: Carbon Steel ST37.2
- Pre-treatment: sand blasting up to Sa 2.5 grade
- Exterior & Interior coating: electrostatic oven baked polyester-epoxy powder coating with a
thickness of 150-200 micron
- Connections: quick connection
- Available tank volumes: 20, 30, 60, 90, 120, 220 liters
- Installation: horizontal or vertical
- Maximum operating working pressure : up to 8 bar (116 psi).
- Fertilizer tanks require no external energy source to function, other than a pressure differential across the inlet and outlet.
- The oversized pouring mouth reduces the chance of wasted fertilizer during tank filling.
- Flexible and durable rubber joint, highly resistant to corrosion from chemicals used in agriculture.
The fertilizer tanks are simple to use and maintain. A pressure differential between the inlet and outlet connections, creates flow into the tank, displacing chemical from the tank via the outlet and into the mains.