IPB & Drawing
F-200 Manual Screen Filters
Applications: In-line control filters
- Filter element: – Stainless Steel screen AISI 316, supported by a PVC cylinder
– Available disc elements: 2”, 3” & 4”
- Available filtration grades: from 80 micron
- Filter housing construction material: Carbon Steel ST37.2
- Pre-treatment: sand blasting up to Sa 2.5 grade
- Exterior & Interior coating: electrostatic oven baked polyester-epoxy powder coating with a thickness of 150-200 micron
- Connections: Victaulic, Threaded socket and Flange
- Maximum pressure: 10 bar (145 psi)
- Maximum recommended working pressure: up to 8 bar (116 psi).
The filters are designed and built in accordance with the principle of water flow through the cylinder screen openings while solid particles are trapped by the screen. These particles can be easily removed by opening the cover and washing the screen manually. The drain valve is used for releasing pressure before opening for maintenance.