IPB & Drawing
SA-500C Compact Semi-Automatic Suction Filter
Applications: Semi-automatic compact suction filters with 90º angle inlet/outlet.
- Filter element: – Stainless Steel screen AISI 316, supported by a PVC cylinder .
- Available filtration: from 120 micron
- Filter housing material of construction: Carbon Steel ST37.2
- Pre-treatment: sand blasting up to Sa 2.5 grade
- Exterior & Interior coating: electrostatic oven baked polyester-epoxy powder coating with a thickness of 150-200 micron
- Connections: Victualic, Threaded socket and Flange
- Maximum recommended working pressure: up to 10 bar (145 psi).
- Minimum operating working pressure during flushing: 1 bar (14.5 psi)
- Equipped with a mechanical DP which indicates when the pressure difference of 5 m is exceeded
- Clean screen pressure loss: up to 0.1 bar (1.45 psi)
Water flows through the inlet along and through the cylindrical screen trapping the solids on the screen. The filter can be manually cleaned while still pressurized and without removing the screen. The operator cleans the screen by opening the flush valve and turning the handle, fully up and then back down. As a result the suction nozzles traverse the entire screen removing trapped debris. The whole process takes a few seconds.