IPB & Drawing
AF-900 Automatic Electric Suction Scanner Filters
Applications: screen filter with automatic electric flushing. Heavy duty for most industrial and municipal applications.
- Filter element: – Stainless Steel screen AISI 316, supported by a PVC cylinder. – Optional – multi layered Stainless Steel Screen or 4-layers sintered screen
- Available filtration grades: 10-3000 micron
- Filter housing and connections: Carbon Steel ST37.2
- Pre-treatment: sand blasting up to Sa 2.5 grade
- Exterior & Interior coating: electrostatic oven baked polyester-epoxy powder coating with a thickness of 150-200 micron
- Connections: Victualic and Flange
- Maximum recommended working pressure: up to 10 bar (145 psi).
- Minimum operating working pressure during flushing: 1 bar (14.5 psi)
- Equipped with an electronic control system 110V, 220V or 380-440V 3-phase, 0,5 HP
The flushing valve opens and pressure in the flushing chamber and the dirt collector is significantly lowered resulting in a suction process via the suction nozzles to the dirt collector and from there through the flushing valve discharge. The electric motor simultaneously rotates the dirt collector and moves it along its axis. The combination of the vertical movement and rotation guarantees that the suction nozzles will cover the entire internal screen surface, efficiently cleaning the screen. The whole process takes 15 seconds. During the whole process water supply is uninterrupted.